This is a special section to instruct people on how to create, perform or use some of the special features here on Copperbottom's Folly. Remember, not all of the great addons are here. We will be updating this section periodically with new processes.
Creating Blank Scrolls:
Vendors in town have a limited number of blank scrolls. This is to increase the value of producing them and make that particular craft more important. It is possible to create scrolls on your own. Just follow these steps...
1 water unit
1. Use your cooking skill to take 1 log and 1 unit of water and make pulp.
2. Use your carpentry skill to take 1 pulp unit and make it into papyrus.
3. Use your cartography skill to take 1 papyrus sheet and 1 ingot and make a blank scroll.
Special Copperbottom's Folly Features:
For the Miner/Blacksmith:
- New Ores (including Silver, Ancient Copper and Titanium) - about 20 ores in all
- Special magical properties when crafting with different rare ores
- New user blacksmith quests in Haven
For the Lumberjack/Carpenter/Bowcrafter:
- New woods (including Chestnut, Cherry and Birch) - about 20 woods total
- Special magical properties when crafting bows, weapons and armor with different rare ores
- New user lumberjack quests in Haven
- Gargoyle's Axe
For the Animal Tamer:
- Pet Resurrection Stones
- Large and Small Bulk Order Deeds
- New tamable creatures like the Zephyr Filly
- Additional Large and Small BOD's
- Vendors that buy some tame animals
For the Tailor:
- New Leathers (including Onyx and Azure)
- Special magical properties when crafting armor with rare ores.
- New user tailor quests in Haven
- Gargoyle's Skinning Knife
For the Fighers:
- New creatures like the Recluse Spider, Fire Dragon and Kodiak Bear
- More challenging Felucca Dungeons where groups are needed to complete
- Hunting quests
For the Noobie:
- 4000 gp to start
- An Ethereal Steed
- A wilderness full of easy monsters to the southwest of Haven
- 5 +20 Skill Balls for your first character, 4 for your second, 3 for your third, etc.
For the Tinkerer:
- Craftable Pet Leashes to harness pets for future use
- New user tinkering quests in Haven
- The Casino in Skara
- Much much more!